Few days back Ragebreak is the perfect iOS 7Jailbreak. But, the only downside of it is that it can only Jailbreak iOS 7 running on older iDevices i.e iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. It is such a pain for the users that they cannot modify the latest A7 chip device (iPhone 5S, iPad Air) running iOS 7 to there full potential. But, there is a new jailbreak software is available on the internet which is able to jailbreak iOS 7 on A7 chip devices. Yes, Evad3rs has revealed the Jailbreak software Evasi0n which can jailbreak A7 chip devices running on iOS 7.
Before jump right into the Guide of How to Jailbreak iPhone 5S iPad Air Running iOS 7 with Evasi0n
Points you should know before proceeding for the iPhone 5S Jailbreak”
“Jailbreak iPhone Running iOS 7 with Evasi0n on Windows and Mac”
- This guide is applicable to almost every Apple iDevice running iOS 7.
- This guide is particularly on iPhone 5S but, as mentioned above the guide is applicable to iPhone 5S, iPhone4S, iPod touch 5G, iPad Air, Retina iPad mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, non-Retina iPad mini.
- Evasi0n can perform untethered Jailbreak.
- The bottom line of this is that it could void your Warranty to be safe.
- Don’t do this to pirate Paid App-store applications.
- If the process got stuck in the middle then just hard reset your iDevice that will do the job for you. to hard reset press home button and power button at the same time. Do keep in mind that there are very few tweaks and applications are compatible at this moment do check out the list of compatible Cydia Tweaks and Apps before proceeding here.
Jailbreak iOS 7 on iPhone 5s with Evasi0n on Windows and Mac [Guide]
Download Evasi0ns Jailbreak and save it.
Extract the Evasi0n application somewhere convenient to you.
To Perform the Jailbreak run the application as Administrator by right clicking on the application and select “Run as administrator” (On P.C).
If the launch of the application was successful the Evasi0n Jailbreak software will prompt you to connect your iDevice to the pc or Mac.
Before proceeding for the jailbreak make sure that you have backup your iDevice on your computer and iCloud if anything goes wrong so, you can restore it.
Another thing which is more important is that you must have to turn-off the passcode lock because it can cause problem to your jailbreak to turn that off (Settings General Passcode Lock On Turn Passcode Off).
Don’t turn on iTunes or Xcode during the Jailbreak process.
Connect your iDevice. The Jailbreak software will detect the device and also the iOS firmware it is running on.
Now, press the jailbreak button on the Evasi0n software.
The Software may take a while to jailbreak your iDevice. The process will go through several stages such as
- Retrieving remote package
- Uploading jailbreak data
- Injecting evasion app (1/2)
- Injecting evasion app (2/2)
- Configuring system (1/2)
- Configuring system (2/2)
- Rebooting device
Once your iDevice reboots. You will receive a message that says unlock your iDevice.
How to Unlock iPhone 5s on iOS 7 with Evasi0n
To Unlock just tap the Evasi0n 7 application on your iDevice and in the mean time do not close the Evasi0n Jailbreak software on your pc.
When you click on the Evasi0n app your iDevice screen will go white and your iDevice will reboot.
The rest of the process will be done in your iDevice itself just like all the other jailbreaks.
More procedures will be displayed to you followed by a jumbo icon of Evasi0n with lot’s of bla bla bla… informations.
- Reading kernel
- Calculating offsets
- Setting up packages
- Setting up Cydia
- Continuing with boot
After the process gets done your iDevice will reboot and you will see Cydia icon on your iDevice screen.
If you follow the guide properly then you can easily perform the jailbreak of iOS 7 on iPad Air and iPhone 5S hope this might help you. If you know any other methods or facing some problems with the guide let us know by leaving a comment down below.